Search found 213 matches

by Eleven
08 Jun 2020, 18:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help...ancestry lookup please
Replies: 3
Views: 813

Re: Help...ancestry lookup please

Me again. Cancel the above. I dont think this is the person I was looking for. Once more, thank you very much for your help.
by Eleven
08 Jun 2020, 18:14

Re: Help...ancestry lookup please

Yes it is. Thank you. However, the record is close to the top. It doesnt list the name of the head of household. That would be on the previous page. Is there any chance of getting that?
by Eleven
08 Jun 2020, 17:36

Help...ancestry lookup please

Is there anyone here with an ancestry paid account? I was wondering if you could get me this record. 1915 New York State Census for: Antonio Batista New York, A.D. 01, E.D. 15, New York, New York, United States Male, age 28 birth 1887 years in US: 12 House number:178 Page:70 Thank you so much if you...
by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 22:00
Topic: Passport records
Replies: 15
Views: 4058

Re: Passport records

Yes, I have the marriage records. I am going to have to try and get to the manifest again since I dont have the link.
by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 16:58

My mistake. The 1910 census was taken in April, not June..which means she was gone for an even longer time.
by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 16:48

No, I have no public tree online. I thought if you lived in the USA, which she did from 1902 or so, in order to leave, you needed a usa passport. I am just curious as to when she left to go there..since he lived with his sister in 1910. And what was she doing there all of that time. The 1910 census ...
by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 01:53

Yes, I have had all of those for years. I started my family searching back in 1992...before the internet. Her husband did not accompany her on this trip, but his name is Antonio DiBattista. Lucia/Lucy Sardanopoli (DiBattista) was with her 3 children. They lived in Manhattan. (NYC) I have the ship pa...
by Eleven
15 Oct 2017, 16:15

Can someone please check for the passport of the above. Thank you so much.
by Eleven
10 Oct 2017, 02:37

Well, I thought of someone..lol Several years ago, I discovered that my grandmother returned to Italy with her first 3 children. They were very young. I have no idea why she would have returned there and then came back. Can someone search for the passport of Lucia or Lucy DiBattista. It would have h...
by Eleven
27 Sep 2017, 03:54

I am not really looking for anyone. I was just curious. If I think of someone, I will let you know. Thanks for asking.
by Eleven
25 Sep 2017, 02:57

Passport records

I saw someone mention passport records in one of the threads. Are there records online for passports?
by Eleven
30 Aug 2017, 02:30
Topic: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program
Replies: 11
Views: 3505

Re: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program

I ran into that problem last year. For 24 years I was trying to get some info on my late husband's grandmother from a small town in Benevento. Every few weeks, I checked the family search site to see if they added anything and last year, around this time..they had records from that town. I clicked t...
by Eleven
28 Aug 2017, 03:35
Topic: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program
Replies: 11
Views: 3505

Re: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program

You would be surprised what you can uncover in these processetti files. I started my genealogy 24 years ago. In doing my father's town in Sicily, they only had from 1865 back. I needed forward..to fill that gap. At that time, my aunt (fathers sister) was in her 80s. She was born in Sicily and came h...
by Eleven
22 Dec 2016, 00:09
Topic: Happy Holidays
Replies: 13
Views: 4608

Re: Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!