Search found 10 matches

by Kimm
22 Oct 2008, 12:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Facenda, Famigliare and Palladino surname
Replies: 16
Views: 18980

Re: Facenda, Famigliare and Palladino surname

Let me know and I'll pass it along to my sister-in-law. Her maiden name is Facenda and I've put her in contact with her grandfather's relatives in Portsmouth. Now if only I could find some names in my family... hit the wall hard this time.
by Kimm
19 Sep 2008, 18:51
Topic: When did Elisa Famigliari Facenda arrive in America
Replies: 7
Views: 7565

Re: When did Elisa Famigliari Facenda arrive in America

Thank you so much... I can't believe you guys. I was going crazy. Everything is making sense. Tommaso did indeed go back to Italy fathered 4 children to his first wife, left and sailed to America with Elisa. In the U.S. he fathered 9 more children... all with Elisa. His first wife died and Tommaso p...
by Kimm
19 Sep 2008, 13:17
Topic: When did Elisa Famigliari Facenda arrive in America
Replies: 7
Views: 7565

When did Elisa Famigliari Facenda arrive in America

Hello again, I've been trying to find the manifest for Elisa Facenda, wife of Tomasso /Thomas Facenda. I know they were together in New York in 1899 and the 1910 census has them listed as being married for 14 years. There is a Tomasso Facenda listed on the ship Suevia arrived 26 May 1890, but no Eli...
by Kimm
10 Sep 2008, 01:56

Thanks to both of you. Still trying to find Tomasso and Elisa. It's so frustrating. I would love to find what ship they came over on and his naturalization papers if possible.

I will write for the information. Thanks again.
by Kimm
09 Sep 2008, 21:20

Yes, it is my Marianna. Thank you
by Kimm
09 Sep 2008, 20:57

Facenda, Famigliare and Palladino surname

Hi, I am trying to locate information on Tomasso Facenda and his wife Elisa Famigliare Facenda. Tomasso was born January 14, 1863 and Elisa April 5, 1876. Elisa was his second wife. I'd like to find their birth certificates and marriage certificate. I believe they sailed to the U.S. in 1895. Tomasso...
by Kimm
09 Sep 2008, 17:07
Topic: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci
Replies: 10
Views: 6705

Re: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci

Valarie thank you for all your help.
by Kimm
09 Sep 2008, 14:40

Re: Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci

Thank you Peter and Valarie. This is all new info. I can't wait to share with my sister-in-law.

Valarie is there anything on Mary and Antoinette? I'd love to know what ship they sailed on. Thank you again.

Peter I will check the FHL. Thank you.

Kimm
by Kimm
09 Sep 2008, 00:37

Looking for Ricciotti and Stefanucci

Hello, I am looking for information on a Cesidio Ricciotti and his wife Mary Stefanucci. They were from Pianell, Abruzzi. Cesidio immigrated to the United States in 1905 and his wife Mary and daughter Antoinette arrived in 1911. I would like to find birth certificates and marriage certificate. I don...