Search found 35 matches

by Castrogovianni
04 Mar 2010, 20:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Lardizzone,Russonello,Russinelli,Puccinini,Vicceri,DiSilvest
Replies: 1
Views: 2124

Lardizzone,Russonello,Russinelli,Puccinini,Vicceri,DiSilvest

Dear Genealogy Friends, I am researching my family from Italy. I am looking for any Italian records or surname information. Does anybody have any information on any of these family surnames? Castrogiovanni, Lardizzone,Russonello,Russinelli,Puccinini,Vicceri,Di Silvestro Additional Details on their c...
by Castrogovianni
04 Mar 2010, 18:41
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Church and Marriage Research
Replies: 11
Views: 7825

Re: Church and Marriage Research

Thank you Livio; i guess my next step is to write to the churches in Militello. Do you have a suggested form letter to use, or any suggestions on language to get my request for detail marriage documents understood? thanks
by Castrogovianni
04 Mar 2010, 16:08

Hi PeterTimber;
Thanks for your feedback; i found the 7 churches address on your site mentioned. i will write to the churches; do you have a suggested form letter to use, or any suggestions on language to get my request understood? thanks
by Castrogovianni
04 Mar 2010, 15:51
Topic: Italian Church and Marriage Research
Replies: 5
Views: 4380

Re: Italian Church and Marriage Research

Thanks Micheles very much for this information. I tried to navigate thru the address you mentioned; and i noticed Militello, catania with available census and civil registration records available. How do i go about researching these records; as i dont see them available online. Thanks
by Castrogovianni
04 Mar 2010, 15:18

Thanks; i emailed the document to your gmail address. Michael
by Castrogovianni
04 Mar 2010, 15:03

The Marriage Certificate that i have does not have a main title on it. If you would reply to my email at: michael.castrogovianni@setoyota.com I would be happy to email you the .pdf file to show you the original document. The document has 12 boxes of information 1. ETAT 2. service de l'etat civile de...
by Castrogovianni
03 Mar 2010, 22:10

Church and Marriage Research

Dear Genealogy Friends; I am kindly requesting assistance in how to research for more information on the marriage of my Great Grandparents Francesco and Giovanna from Militello, Catania, Sicily. I obtained an official certified marriage certificate from Militello for Francesco and Giovanna. They mar...
by Castrogovianni
03 Mar 2010, 22:08
Topic: Italian Church and Marriage Research
Views: 4380

Italian Church and Marriage Research

Dear Genealogy Friends; I am kindly requesting assistance in how to research for more information on the marriage of my Great Grandparents Francesco and Giovanna from Militello, Catania, Sicily. I obtained an official certified marriage certificate from Militello for Francesco and Giovanna. They mar...
by Castrogovianni
17 Sep 2009, 18:16
Topic: Help Please with translation of Italian Family Certificate
Replies: 1
Views: 2656

Help Please with translation of Italian Family Certificate

Hi Friends; Please help with the Italian translation to English on these new Family Certificates/Records that I just received from Militello, Catana, Sicily. There is just a small amount of Italian writing on each of the 6 pages. Any help that you could offer in understanding these documents would b...
by Castrogovianni
31 Aug 2009, 00:59
Topic: Please assist in translation of note from Italian to English
Replies: 3
Views: 3396

Please assist in translation of note from Italian to English

Please help in translation of below note: Thanks

www.cognomiitaliani.org
Surname origins
Castrogiovanni, decisamente siciliano, molto diffuso in tutta l'isola, ma particolarmente nell'ennese da dove è originario, dovrebbe derivare dal toponimo Castrogiovanni, l'antico nome della città di Enna
by Castrogovianni
31 Aug 2009, 00:56
Topic: Please help with Genealogy Research
Views: 5305

Re: Please help with Genealogy Research

Thanks for your assistance; i believe that i have already made all the emails possible to the below connectsions thru the white pages below; however; maybe i will write a letter in Italian to the entire group of "castrogovianni's". your thoughts. www.paginebianche.it Castrogiovanni Salvina...
by Castrogovianni
30 Aug 2009, 16:59
Topic: New member from Sicily!
Replies: 14
Views: 11472

Re: New member from Sicily!

Hi Marcello; I am researching my Great Grandfather who lived in Catania, Sicily. I is possible that you maybe able to help me getting any information that may be available about him or his family. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated: Here is what i know... His first name is: Frances...
by Castrogovianni
29 Aug 2009, 21:33
Topic: Please help with Genealogy Research
Views: 5305

Please help with Genealogy Research

Hi Genealogy Friends; I would like to get the names of my Great Grandfather Francesco Castrogiovanni's parents. Also, any other family information that is available. I took the great advice that I received here on Italian Genealogy.com and wrote to Militello to request a Family Certificate and Birth...