Search found 5 matches

by Pimpernel
14 Dec 2008, 20:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How to prove he is my father
Replies: 10
Views: 6352

Re: How to prove he is my father

Thanks to all. I really don't wish to force him into anything. I am just exploring options. Yes, I am well beyond the age of 18. My father is 79. The meeting was the first with no promise of further meetings but at the same time, there is a possibility of "following up" It has taken 20 yea...
by Pimpernel
13 Dec 2008, 13:03

Re: How to prove he is my father

Thanks for the replies. My mother gave me his name and domicile. Through this I eventually met with him 3 weeks ago. We have many physical similarities especially facial. He cannot remember my mother though he has never actually said that (for any reason) it COULDN'T be him. He doesn't want to take ...
by Pimpernel
12 Dec 2008, 20:23

How to prove he is my father

Is there any way in Italy that someone can be legally required to be tested for possibilty of paternity? I believe I have found my father....but how do I now prove it?

Any help gratefully received.

GM
by Pimpernel
21 Aug 2003, 00:47
Topic: MASOERO
Replies: 3
Views: 4292

Peter. Thank you for the information.

Regards Gino
by Pimpernel
20 Aug 2003, 16:35
Topic: MASOERO
Replies: 3
Views: 4292

MASOERO

Looking for any possible relatives. I am Gino Giovanni MASOERO born london 1951 Mother Iolanda Maria Desiree Masoero N 1933 and her parents Teresa masoero and Emilio Masoero originally from Canelli. Also information re Gino Robba of canelli born circa 1932 Many thanks