Facenda, Famigliare and Palladino surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ZDPerry

Re: Facenda, Famigliare and Palladino surname

Post by ZDPerry »

Dear Misbris,

I am sorry to have taken so long to get back in touch with you. We just had a baby recently, so I have had to cut back on my genealogy and focus on being a father!

I would certainly appreciate you doing some research for us while you are in Contursi this summer. Specifically, I am looking for information on Guiseppe Manzione and his wife, Emiddia Branca, to be able to include on new headstones for them here in Virginia. Both Guiseppe and Emiddia (she went by the name "Amelia" in America) are buried at St. Paul's Catholic Cemetery in Portsmouth, Virginia. Guiseppe has a military headstone; however, Emiddia only has a piece of concrete over her grave. I would love to find the names of both of their parents, as well as their birth certificates giving their full birth dates and their wedding certificate. I would also appreciate birth certificates for their two sons, Pietro Salvatore Manzione and Eduardo Manzione. I know the months and years of their births, so if you will please write me back I will send this along to you.

Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide.

Zane
misbris
Master
Master

Re: Facenda, Famigliare and Palladino surname

Post by misbris »

Just heard from Elton also.

I am sending you a PM so you can get in touch.