Antonio Pacelli from San Salvatore Telesino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Antonio Pacelli from San Salvatore Telesino

Post by wldspirit »

Welcome to IG!!

We encourage posters to start their own thread, that way research
doesn't get confused between families being searched.....

What have you obtained in way of US records for the names of interest?
Have you located ship manifest?
wldspirit

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
trisha.moore

Post by trisha.moore »

As I mentioned earlier, my inquiry seems very related to the one in this thread, same family name (Pacelli, even the name Antonio crosses over), same place of origin in Italy (San Salvatore Telesino) and same place of origin in the US (Wilmington, DE). This thread is very recent as well. I will post a separate thread as well, although naturally I would like the people posting in this thread involved in my inquiry, I don't believe it causes confusion at all if we are probably talking about the same thing/same family :)

I have come across some documents, although I'm walking out the door at the moment. When I get home I will jump on Ancestry.com and pull some of the relevant documents. I've got quite a few US records, ship manifests, census records, although going beyond that into Italian records is where I cannot continue. I'm excited to see if anyone here (in this specific thread in particular) has anything to add.

Thanks,
trish
dragoni
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dragoni »

trisha:

do you have any other dates for your pacellis? births, deaths, maarriages? there are lots of them in san salvatore and the given names are common.

i will look through my records starting in numerical order with the folks you listed to see if i can find any similarities.

tom
dragoni
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dragoni »

trisha:

here are all of the gabrieles i could find in the san salvatore records i have which stop in 1860.

gabriele- b. est 1736 d.08/21/1821 - father=salvatore mother=angela delmaio wife=giuditta izzo
angelo gabriele - b.07/20/1823 father=salvatore mother=alessandro niglio gabriele - b. 07/13/1833 married=12/10/1858 father=giuseppe mother=mariangela rabuano wife=maria luigia casbarra
gabriele - b.12/09/1844 father=paolo mother=maddelena colella

for this period there is only one gabriele married to a casbarra and it is not emilia but rataher maria luigia.

just list the direct relatives you know in a reply and any dates (even if estimated) for them

tom
braxton

Post by braxton »

:lol: ciao antonio, i been to san salvatore a few times and it is very beautiful, i was wondering if you know anastasia vitale, also did you find the information about the pacelli familyfor trisha